Thursday, May 28, 2009

Newest projects

Here are my two newest creations. I made them both for my sister's little boys. The blanket I made for her newest--Dexter. The lion I made for Oliver who is only 14 months old. Those two beautiful boys are very close in age. I hope they love their presents! The funniest thing about the lion is that I was working on it at our ward party on Saturday and I had several people tell me they wanted to see it finished. I stayed up until 1 so I could bring it to church and show them. My friend Marie has a big son named Dexter, who loves the lion so much he asked her if I could make him one for Christmas. The coincidence of names separated by twelve years and the lion all jumbled together makes me laugh!

7 comments:

Audrey said...

Heather...you are freakin' AMAZING!! You've got talent girl!!

Sarah said...

that turned out SOOOOOOOOOOOOO cute!!!! I still have to say....
E T S Y.

love ya girl!

Rach said...

Oh my gosh, I LOVE that lion! It is so cute.

Kristie said...

Wow! You are fantastic! I don't think I could ever do anything that cool!!!

Rob O said...

Ollie will be absolutely thrilled with that lion!

Angie said...

Ollie is thrilled with his lion! He gives it "loves" all the time.

Nicole Anderson said...

You are one talented girl! I'm gonna need you to teach me a thing or two so I can get creative like that!