Tuesday, April 14, 2009

no blogging. . .sewing

Here is one of the biggest reasons for my blogging "absence". Every year when I go to get out our Christmas things, I am highly disappointed by our stockings. I tell myself after every Christmas, that I'm going to make stockings for next Christmas, and then I forget until I pull out the Christmas things again. This year I decided that I was going to make two stockings a month, starting at the beginning of the year so that they would be ready. I'm glad I planned to start in January, because I didn't start until the end of March. I had decided not only to make stockings for everyone in our family, but for my single friend and her four kids as well. Their stockings are more pathetic than ours are! So here, without further ado, are Emily's, Julia's and Zachary's stockings. At last my soul has peace!


Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Sarah said...

Lookin' good! I love that you are personalizing them!

Jill said...

Those stockings are not pathetic!!! I think they're amazing!!! I tell myself the same thing every year. I want to cross-stitch one for each of us, but I will be an old, old, old woman by the time they get done. Do you have a pattern? Where did you get it? Was it difficult? I'm not too smart when it comes to things like that. Please let me know.

They look great!!!

Kristin said...

Heather, you are soooo talented and creative! I love how cute Hadley is with her pigtails. Will you be coming to the Provo/Orem area anytime soon...Sabrina and Hadley need to get to know one another.