Saturday, February 21, 2009

Craftiness

Okay people, I admit it, I definitely have a problem. I don't know exactly what happened, but all of a sudden all I want to do is make things. Crochet is my current method of choice. And just to dispell the inevitable question that would follow such a statement, no I am NOT pregnant. This is a blankie I made for Haboo-bear (Haddie).
I love the ribbon that runs through the border and the little bow at the corner.
This is the little girl's poncho that I made for one of Emily's friends, her birthday party was today.
This is the girl's mini cardi that I made for Emily's other friend who has a birthday today.
Posted by Picasa

9 comments:

Rob O said...

Very crafty and nice.

Jenny said...

You are amazing!! Wow!

Kristie said...

Wow! Great job!!! I never learned to crochet!! You are so talented!

Sarah said...

Awesome Heather! I don't think I knew you could crochet until this week! You're so talented!!! I only know(knew) one basic way so if I ever decide to try something different, I'm coming to you!

Tiffany said...

You are very crafty!! I have always wondered how people do that. I can maybe do a straight line if someone taught me, but how in the heck do you put in sleeves and all that??! Amazing, I must say. You have always been so talented!

Natalie, Brent, Abbey, Kyle, Ethan, and Mariah said...

How cute! If you get too bored and run out of stuff to make my kids would love blankets crocheted by their Auntie Heather:)

Anonymous said...

Very nice! I had one of those ponchos when I was a little girl. I remember it fondly.

Laura Matthews' Family said...

You'll hate the ribbon in the blanket as soon as you wash it and dry it, but besides that minor detail, it's all beautiful! Kudos to you!

Jenni said...

Love it! Especially the blanket. You can make one for me any day. I know I'm a couple of days early, but tell Emily, happy birthday for us and give her a big hug. The kids are excited about seeing there cousins this summer.