Tuesday, November 13, 2007

The Countdown!

The countdown to Hadley Christine has begun. The doctor scheduled me to be induced on the 19th of November. We have to be there at 5:30 in the morning, which means little Haddie will probably make her entrance into the world around lunch! For some strange reason I don't look very big this time. Partly because I'll deliver at 38 weeks, and my other theory is that my other kids stretched out my internal organs to the point where there's lots of room inside!
We are excited, kids are crazy, things are getting broken left and right. There's been more tears already this week than I remember in a long time. Emotions are high. I think everyone is ready to have mommy back to normal. We would appreciate your prayers and thoughts as we welcome our last baby into our family! It will be my first experience with an epidural and it makes me nervous. I also feel badly about kicking her out two weeks early, but my health is a concern this time around. It's weird to be considered a "high risk" pregnancy. It does have it's advantages though, like being induced at 38 weeks exactly and avoiding the last two weeks of torture!
Posted by Picasa

8 comments:

Nene said...

We're keeping you in our thoughts and prayers! Can't wait to see your new cutie!!!

Tyler and Sheena said...

Hi, I'm just a lurker here. I look at you blog through Tami's. You used to be in my parents ward here in Utah to so I have seen you before. Anyways, I'm wishing you all the best in the delivery. I wish I was as lucky as you. I am at 36 1/2 weeks and wish that I was closer then that to being done. I can't wait to see your beautiful baby.

Kristie said...

I love the new picture!!!!!! I think that you look just perfect. You look ready to have that baby! I hope that everything goes well and I know that it will!! I can't wait to see pictures!

Tyler and Sheena said...

My parents are Doug and Brenda Gardner. Oh yeah, and your comment about looking smaller this time around is so true for me to. I don't feel like I am as big as I usually have been at this point. Well, again, good luck!

tami and todd said...

How fun... that's so exciting! Well, all except the "high risk" part... still it's fun to see the end in sight! I'm excited to see your little one, how do you pronounce her name exactly?

Heather said...

To use a sad comparison my father provided when I told him what we were going to name her--it's like Bradley, only Hadley. He said it sounded like a boys name. But one of the sisters on Barbie and the 12Dancing Princesses movie, her name is Hadley, so it can't be a boys name! (lol)

Shirlene said...

Good luck tomorrow! We love you!

Tyler and Sheena said...

Oh how exciting for today! I can't wait to see pictures of your beautiful Hadley. I think the name is so cute.