Monday, September 25, 2006

Hello Texas!


This is our new house in TX--complete with community swimming pool! The elementary school is right across the street to the right of the house. My kids were so excited to walk theirselves to school. But they haven't gotten brave enough to actually walk alone yet. I would feel a little bit annoyed, but the weather is so nice, the air is so fresh, my two youngest relish the walks back and forth (with a first grader and a kindergartener we make three trips back and forth during the course of the day), and I love that time of every day when we are usually all relaxed and happy and talk about a lot of things.

3 comments:

Kristie said...

What a beautiful house!!! Are you liking it? Our last house was right down the street from the school and we walked everyday too! I loved seeing the pictures!

tami and todd said...

Your house is SOOO beautiful!

Anonymous said...

OK I am going way back here, I was reading your old blogs and came across this one, I love your new house, it is so incredible, do you guys totally love it?
We live down the street from a brand new school, I really like that and I like that Emily and Preston can walk home, I still give them a ride to school because I am afraid they will doddle and not make it :)